- GENERAL INFORMATIONS
This document (the “Policy“) describes the methods we use to collect and process your personal data when you use the site accessible at the address www.terroirwineclub.ch (the “Site“) managed by terroir wine club Sàrl as well as our services.
Both registration and access to our Site and our services are only accessible to persons aged at least 18 years old and with full civil capacity.
- DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing your personal data is terroir wine club Sàrl, whose registered office is at c/o OA Legal SA, 1 place de Longemalle, 1204 Genève.
If you have a question or complaint regarding the processing of your personal data, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com, indicating “Personal data” as the subject line.
- PERSONAL DATA AND SOURCES
Personal data that you communicate to us
We collect, with diligence and in strict compliance with the applicable data protection legislation, the personal data that you freely decide to provide to us. For the purposes of this Policy, “Personal Data” (“Personal Data”) as defined in the Federal Law on date protection Act (LPD) is relevant.
In particular, we collect the following Personal Data:
- Your identification data, such as your first name, last name, gender, date of birth
- Your login details, such as your username, password
- Your contact details, such as your postal address, e-mail address, phone number
- Your financial data such as your credit card
- Data related to the interactions you have with us, for example the date, time, reason and content of the contact
- TREATMENTS AND PURPOSES
We use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you and allow you to access the Site and your personal account;
- Allow you to use our services, for example creating an account and ordering wine;
- Send you news and information related to our services and new wines available;
- Send you our marketing material and promotional offers;
- To secure our services, for example to avoid spam or fraudulent connections;
- To resolve problems with your services, for example by monitoring, repairing and preventing technical problems, providing customer service;
- To communicate with you.
- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
Social plug-ins and social apps are operated by the social networks themselves and are subject to their terms of service and privacy policies.
- YOUR CHOICES
We leave you a certain number of choices with regard to the Personal Data collected, in particular:
Marketing communications and newsletters. If you do not wish to receive marketing or newsletter content from us, you can specify your preference online. If you have chosen to subscribe and change your mind, you can unsubscribe directly in the relevant emails or by contacting us.
Your account. You can modify the personal data that you provide to us directly on your personal account.
- INFORMATION ON YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- Right of access under Article 8 of the LPD.
- Right of rectification when the information we hold about you is inaccurate under Article 5 LPD. As such, you can modify your personal account information at any time by logging into it.
- Right to request the deleting of your Personal Data under Article 5 of the LPD or the restriction of the use of your personal information under Articles 12, 13 and 15 LPD.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your Personal data if they are processed on a too large scale within the meaning of Article 4 paragraph 2 LPD.
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data under Article 4 LPD, in particular if we are processing your Personal Data on the basis of a legitimate interest.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time for the future, without this decision affecting the processing of your Personal Data undertaken beforehand. Please note that in some cases your consent may conflict with one of our legal obligations or our legitimate interest or that of a third party or impact your use of the Site.
We attach great importance to the security of your Personal Data and have implemented administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your information against unauthorized access, destruction or modification. However, despite our best efforts, no method of communication over the Internet or method of electronic storage can guarantee complete security.
10. DATA RETENTION